It feels like this week just flew by. Maybe that’s because of my tiredness or because I haven’t accomplished a bunch of things on my list.
One thing I realised is that I write these weekly reviews every Sunday night and then I don’t check my “Next Week” list on the following Monday. Time to change that and actually open this blog post tomorrow morning to see my weekly plan (according to this post).
- I haven’t hired a new content writer and I might have lost one more writer. So now it’s a more pressing issue as I won’t have any new content scheduled for my company blog in a few weeks time.
- The usual suspects, including no evening routine, a lot of tiredness at the end of the day, poor eating habits, no sports and I also haven’t made progress on my son’s passport…
- Got a bit lost on ahrefs. It was too much fun to concentrate on any other work, so went a bit too deep/crazy in my SEO research 🙂
- Was demotivated to go to the coworking space and lacked some work productivity and focus at home.
- Had numerous arguments/fights with my daughter during the days that really drained my energy levels.
- I’ve spent a good amount of time with the family.
- Finished building my daughter’s garden house.
- Nice birthday breakfast and lunch with the family.
- Did some light coding for InvoiceBerry. It still needs to be finished and taken live.
- My shoulder and chest pain finally disappeared.
- Sun, sun sun!
- Learn how to plan stuff in the Calendar!
- Go for a run!
- Attend both my Mastermind calls.
- Finalise the passport for my son.
- Create an evening routine.
- Continue reading Refactoring UI.
- Do some coding purely for fun…or maybe do a little new project 🙂
- Start my course on drawing.
- Buy a new bicycle (my old one got stolen a few weeks ago)
Last week in short
Birthday celebrations, arguments, SEO.