Today is the last day I’m 32 years old. In a few hours is my birthday and I’ll turn 33. Apparently the age Jesus was when he got nailed onto the cross.
My wife organised a surprise beach birthday picnic today, so that was great, but also left me extremely tired after all day at the beach and in the sun.
- I’ve not hired anyone new for my team. I pushed this off for quite some time because I don’t feel 100% ready yet. I’m not sure if I will hire someone in February to be honest.
- I’ve not implemented an evening routine yet.
- I didn’t track my sleep and steps every day this week.
- I haven’t done any sports in 2020 yet.
- I didn’t make any progress on my son’s passport.
- I let my email inbox go a bit wild.
- I spent a lot of time with my kids and wife. Lots of outside and beach fun.
- I attended both of my Mastermind calls and had an additional few calls that were very insightful and should help for future growth.
- I caught up on a bunch of reading and open tabs. I’m now a tab 0 guy!
- Had an awesome pre-birthday celebration on the beach.
- I did some light coding and UI improvements for InvoiceBerry.
- I gave some seriously needed feedback to my content writers to improve the quality of our blog at InvoiceBerry.
- Take Monday of for birthday celebrations and family time.
- PLAN MY WEEK IN THE CALENDAR!
- USE TODOIST AND REDUCE MY TASK LIST!
- GO FOR A RUN!
- Weekly calls with each individual team member.
- Attend both my Mastermind calls.
- Finalise the passport for my son.
- Create an evening routine.
- Continue reading Refactoring UI.
- Do some coding purely for fun!
- Start learning something new that isn’t related to any of my work – Drawing! I bought an Udemy course this week.
- Have 2-3 additional calls to work on potential projects with people.
Last week in short
Family fun trumps work.