It’s that time of the week again. Time to reflect on the past 7 days and plan the upcoming week.
It often feels like I haven’t done a lot in the week, so I actually took some notes during the week to better reflect and evaluate the past week.
- No filled-out calendar, once again! – DANGER: This is on the list for the fourth week in a row!
- I haven’t gone for a run so far in 2020 – DANGER: This is on the list for the fourth week in a row!
- Haven’t used my ToDoIst and reverted back to a cluttered Apple notes system – DANGER: This is on the list for the third week in a row!
- Realised that one of my team members has been severely dishonest with me and put the company and colleagues at risk.
- Haven’t spent enough time on hiring new team members
- Started feeling ill today and had to have an extended rest in the late morning due to it
- The Challenge is unbroken!
- My Fitbit Charge 3 counted more than 10,000 steps every day except on Monday (I think I charged it that day!). On Saturday I hit 28,617 steps.
- I’ve booked a short skiing trip with the family for Monday-Tuesday next week.
- I sped up our internal management tool at InvoiceBerry
- We unofficially launched our Mini Accounting course
- PLAN MY WEEK IN THE CALENDAR!
- USE TODOIST!
- GO FOR A RUN!
- Weekly calls with each individual team member.
- Attend both my Mastermind calls.
- Get a passport for my son.
- Create an evening routine.
- Continue working on new content and monetisation related strategies at my company and start sharing them with the team.
- Continue reading Refactoring UI.
- Do some coding purely for fun!
- Ski, ski, ski 🙂
Last week in short
I hate unnecessary slow progress!